Online registration for the 2020/2021 Winter/Spring Non-Contact Season will be opening soon.
Due to current Provincial Health Office Orders CW Rugby is NOT able to start until February, (subject to change based on these orders). We hope to start in the second week of February and Registration will open very soon for the Winter/Spring Non-Contact Season.
In ther meantime, please see below to ensure you are/will be registering correctly based on your current membership status.
RETURNING SENIOR PLAYER; NEW SENIOR PLAYER: RETURNING JUNIOR PLAYER: NEW JUNIOR PLAYER.
MORE INFORMATION ON OUR MINI RUGBY PROGRAM TO FOLLOW.
HOW TO REGISTER
Returning 2020/2021 players who registered for the Fall CW Non-Contact Season only need to UPGRADE their existing membership to participate in the Winter/Spring Non-Contact programs.
1. Login HERE using your existing user name and password.
2. If prompted to select an association, ensure you select Castaway Wanderers in the drop down menu and click "continue".
3. In the white box with the player's name click the blue bar UPGRADE/ADD CATEGORY.
4. In the drop down box select the package you want to UPGRADE to; Sr Men; Sr. Women; Jr. Boys; Jr. Girls, etc.... Click "continue".
5. Complete the form including payment package as prompted.
nb. FEES for programs.
Juniors & Seniors - $125 until the end of August.
Minis - 12 Week - Winter/Spring - $80
New 2021 Players who are registering for the first time need to complete NEW REGISTRATION. CW is only offering non-contact rugby as allowed by the BCRU and VIA SPORT.
Every rugby player in B.C. needs to be registered electronically with the Rugby Canada National Online Registration System.
Registration Link: https://rugbycanada.sportlomo.com/
The following steps are provided as guidance for using the registration system.
1. After launching to this above page, select "British Columbia", then scroll and select "Castaway Wanderers".
2. Choose a registration category (Sr Men; Sr Women; Jr Boys; Jr Girls...), scroll down and click the "REGISTER" button at the bottom of the page.
3. You will now be prompted to create a Sportlomo Profile or you can use the sameprofile you may have had from a previous year. VERY IMPORTANT - REMEMBER! The player or individual will need to use their Username and Password to login for attendance with each session.
4. Complete the form includng payment as prompted.
5. As you proceed through the stages, you will come to a Waiver to be "signed off".
6. Your registration will provide you with a breakdown of fees.
REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME & PASSWORD
Need assistance or have questions?
Contact Club Registrar, Brian Huse, 250 516 4393 or
The following are the Mini rugby categories and fees for the 2020/2021 Season;
Under 7 (b&g) - born 2014, 2015.
Under 9 (b&g) - born 2012, 2013.
Under 11 (b&g) - born 2010, 2011.
Under 13 (Boys) - born 2008, 2009.
The following are the junior rugby categories and fees for the 2020/2021 season;
Under 15 - born 2007, 2006.
Under 17 - born 2005, 2004.
Under 19 - born 2004, 2003, 2002.
Under 12 - born 2009.
Under 14 - born 2008, 2007.
Under 16 - born 2006, 2005.
Under 19 - born 2004, 2003, 2002.
Senior Men's & Women's Rugby
Senior Men and Women Dues - born 2001 or before.
Services and Merchandise – Castaway Wanderers Rugby Football Club provides registration services and collection of dues for its players and members.
Currency – All transactions processed are in Canadian Dollars
Contact Information – Castaway Wanderers Rugby Football Club is a not for profit athletic association located in Victoria, BC Canada and can be contacted at:
Castaway Wanderers Rugby Football Club
PO Box 42002
2200 Oak Bay Avenue
Victoria, BC. V8R 6T4